Skip Navigation LinksNews > Restricted Use Pesticide License
Restricted Use Pesticide License
Posted : Mon, Aug 15, 2016
There are often many people who ask us how to get certified to apply Restricted Use Pesticides (RUP).  The certification process is sponsored by the Louisiana Vegetation Management Association with the certification coming from the Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Wildlife.  The next course will be on from September 27-28, 2016 at Pineville Louisiana.  At this course you will be able to get the EPA General Standards, the Right of Way and the Aquatic certifications.  It would be a great opportunity to get that license that you need for some of those product that will help you in your business.  Attached is the notice and the registration.  Please pass to those who have small lawn care businesses who might need this extra capability.  You can also give us a call or go to the Louisiana Vegetation Management website for more information.  

Due to frequent price fluctuations in the chemical industry, prices are just estimates. Please call for up-to-date pricing or other products that might not be listed on the website. We will work with you to get the best shipping cost and the perfect mix of chemicals you might need. We also provide products in bulk -- so give us a call.

Note: ** indicates that you will need to provide a Restricted Use Pesticide license before we can complete your order.